Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally in La Esperanza

Today was a great day! I made it through the country on two different buses to La Esperanza, located in the mountains, and met up with my cousin Greer. It is so great to be with friends again and the home is quite fantastic. Unfortunately the doctor and his wife are in Spain to see their daughter at the moment and will return in the next 10 days, but Greer and Ashley have been here for a week meeting with people and local organizations to make the connections for the project. I wish I could upload more pictures but I´m having a technical problem with the internet connection.
I was able to buy a Honduran phone here for less than $10 USD and it´s just cents a minute to call the US, so I can talk to my dad tomorrow for Father´s Day, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment